Monday, September 18, 2006

How to Create Your Life?

Although we sometimes view life as a series of hard-aches and misfortunes we can instead look at life as a series of challenges and look to see how these challenges
give us the opportunity to grow personally. These challenges can give us the opportunity to learn more about ourselves and learn new ways to become bigger than that which challenges us.

The questions is how? How do we breeze through situations, continue to grow in our walk through life to manifest a life we truely desire and deserve? Remember when we used to dream? What will I be when I grow up? Are we all too grown up to dream?

Did you find your passion or did you just give up on it? I too ask these questions of myself often. Have you given up on your dreams? You know the Rolling Stones said that when you give up on your dreams you are dead. So are you dead or alive? What is it in your life that you have not yet done, what is it that you know deep down in your heart you came here to do?

This is the quest of our lives... to go for our passions and to live in joy. It may not be the picture perfect life but if we just get a taste of traveling around the world, getting into optimal health, learning to play an instrument or whatever it is that you have always wanted to do, you just might get enough juice in your engine to start living the life you want to live.

Start walking that path. What else are you going to do...watch some more TV, letting the news and media brain wash you some more about how you are just not good enough and what you have to spend your money on to make you whole and complete. That non-sense! You are already there. You are already beautiful. Just shine your LIGHT!

You have just be programmed to believe that you are cannot have what you desire. But you can. Of course you have to learn. You have to grow, read different books, get on a path of personal development, spiritual growth and learn how to create your life.

Listen I don't have all the answers and I do sometime get caught up in my own pitty party. But I do wake up and find the strength to change my focus, try to learn something new that will improve my life, 'cause it's only me who can do this. It's only me who can decide that I can still live my dreams. It's only me and you who can dare to have the life we intented to have when we were children. The life of greatness, the life we came here to live, Not the life we were told by people who loved us that "it hard to make it in that field" life is supposed to be hard. I know they loved us and were trying to protect us but ... they stole our dreams.

Listen it's all the way we look at things. Yes there will be challenges but We Can Overcome anything. Find people who will support you. Read a book that gives you the tools and the insight or the inspiration that will assist you to look at your life a little differently so that you can learn and move on. Learn that lesson once and for all and stop making that same mistake, which we all do, over and over again.

Here is the challenge, and please join me in this challenge, let's learn together, let's grow together and let's take control of our lives, support one another, love one another, make our lives work and then teach others to do the same. Let's find our own Heaven on Earth.

Blessing,
Douglas Alp
MyCompletelife.com
Post a Comment Below