Wednesday, July 12, 2006

So what's Going On!

Hey all,

Just having an experience this week where I am not really feeling 100% as usual. I'm feeling about 85%. I have been really supplying my body with a good amount of fruit shakes and addional green and berry supplements. I know they are really good for me but I believe my body is detoxing. As we consume better quality foods the body goes throught and purges the older tissues and other stuck matter within our bodies to create room to grow better tissues, muscles and stronger cells. Sometimes the detoxification process can generate ill effects do to all the toxins that are being released. I know is sucks and feels uncomfortable, like right now I feel like I have a sinus infection or something going on in my sinus area and the head hurts alittle. I definately know that this will pass and that my body will feel and look much better next week or in just a few days. It's worth the cost when I know how my body will be better off in the long run. Let me know what you think.

To your health
Doug

PS I'll let you know how things are going in the next few days
Post a Comment Below

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home