Monday, July 17, 2006

I'm Back!

Hey there,
Well I'm back to feeling 100% again. That sinus thing actually passed pretty quickly. I think my quick heealing had alot to do with the sleep I was getting during that period. Pretty sound sleep. (By the way read my article on foods that helps you sleep in the article section). Anyway I was also using an homopathic HGH product , that also assist in a better night sleep. Good sleep along with getting back to the gym (3 days off) got me feeling really good. I was also on a trip to Vegas for some training so I did not update you on my blog but I am feeling great again. Slight detox,couple of off days... but my health, which is so important, is back. I hope you are working to do all you can do to raise the bar on the level of success you choose to have when it comes to health.

Namaste'
Doug
Post a Comment Below