Friday, November 17, 2006

"The Secret" and Manifesting your Life

I don't know how many of you had a chance to see the Larry King Live Show last night, Novemeber 16, 2006, but it was a very good show. People like James Ray and Joe Vitale discussed how we as humans do have great capabilities to actually attract abundance and more of what we want into our lives than we might think.

On "Beyond Postive Thinking" they talked about how our thoughts, feeling or vibration, then followed by action can help us to manifest into our lives what we truely desire in a faster and more ideal way. Now how great is that. I'd say I'd like to try that.

Well I know as well as all of you that although the Law of Attraction has been around for ever not many of us really know how to use it to actually create what we want. I have been studying it for months and have seen progress in many areas of my life and I do think that as I learn more and more about it that these concepts can only help me to be happier, healthier and more abundant and successful in my life.

What do you think?
Post a Comment Below

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know that the Law of Attraction has been around ever since the beginning of time but the principal/how to use it is all pretty new to me. I have never heard of it until the movie The Secret. I have been studying it for months now and have seen changes in all areas of my life. I did notice that the areas I gave the most attention to gives me more of what it is. Not only that the areas that I believed it faithfully, I create more of it fast and it just flows. Also, areas that I have limiting belief, I create more of it too. With that, I think the Law of Attraction always gives us what we focus on. Many great philosophers said “where the mind goes, energy followed.” Most importantly, be clear on what you want because either way it will show up.

I know it’s only the beginning but it has been amazing. I can’t wait until I can fully transform my whole life. Thanks for letting me share.

Love & Peace!

November 29, 2006 11:49 AM  
Blogger Douglas Paul Alp said...

Hi,

Yes, The Secret was a great awareness movie for The Law of Attraction but it really doesn't tell you now to attract your desires. There are many books written that do explain how to be more of a atttractor. It's good that you understand the energy flow and that the mind and your thoughts do actually create energy. That is why we must watch our thoughts and uncover what our thoughts are telling us about our beliefs, for if our beliefs are limited so will follow our results.

Create your day,
Doug

December 01, 2006 6:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ninest123 10.31
michael kors outlet, tiffany jewelry, replica watches, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet, prada handbags, michael kors outlet, jordan shoes, polo ralph lauren outlet, prada outlet, kate spade outlet, louis vuitton, chanel handbags, louis vuitton, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, coach outlet, christian louboutin outlet, burberry outlet online, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, nike air max, ugg boots, ugg boots, replica watches, nike air max, louboutin outlet, kate spade handbags, cheap oakley sunglasses, nike outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin, burberry, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, gucci outlet, nike free, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, tory burch outlet, michael kors, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton, ugg boots, michael kors outlet

October 30, 2015 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home