Sunday, November 26, 2006

Something to be Grateful for....


Wow! Just look at the beauty that is available to us. I wasn't even looking for this but the surpirse and joy I felt when I found it let me know that it is all out there, just waiting for me and you to go out an grab it.

I was going to write about my complete life today and ask a few question for those who'd want to reply on what it takes to create life that works on all levels..but for now I think I'll just share this photos with you. I hope it brings you to a place of joy and gratitude, peace and tranquility. Let me know what you think by posting a comment.
I'll be back shortly and post my original thoughts for today...For now enjoy the Sunset....Namaste'
Post a Comment Below

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Beautiful…beautiful. If you look at the center, it looks like the Yin/Yan symbol disappearing into dust and angels flying and ready to bless the sleeping bodies. Thanks for sharing this beautiful picture. This world is full of many blessings and many wonderful things to be grateful for.
Blessings,
Yoyo

November 29, 2006 10:54 AM  
Blogger Douglas Paul Alp said...

Hey Yoyo,

That's really good. You have great insight to look beyond the image and see the real message. I'm sure that awareness helps you to see more in life and every situation.

Namaste'
Doug

December 01, 2006 6:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ninest123 10.31
michael kors outlet, tiffany jewelry, replica watches, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet, prada handbags, michael kors outlet, jordan shoes, polo ralph lauren outlet, prada outlet, kate spade outlet, louis vuitton, chanel handbags, louis vuitton, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, coach outlet, christian louboutin outlet, burberry outlet online, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, nike air max, ugg boots, ugg boots, replica watches, nike air max, louboutin outlet, kate spade handbags, cheap oakley sunglasses, nike outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin, burberry, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, gucci outlet, nike free, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, tory burch outlet, michael kors, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton, ugg boots, michael kors outlet

October 30, 2015 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home