Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Essence of Manifestation

It has come to my observation in the pursuit of living this abundant life that I still run up against challenges. I seem to deal with the challenges just fine, especially when I am keeping my eye on the target and just being in the moment. I can see things show up in my life just as I intend them to, but sometimes the big things, you all know what I mean when I say the big things. It's funny that when you ask most people the big things are all the same, just goes to show you how much we are alike. Anyway with the things like, big financial abundance, attracting my soul mate, living a life with passion and excitement. Those are the desires that we all have and want to attract. So sometimes although I know the Law of Attraction intellectually I am beginning to see how this universal law does work.

When I get in a place of doubt or question how am I going to attract this into my life. I, as a human, forget that I am a part of this great ever expanding universe and that everything within this universe works by universal law. It would make no sense if it didn't work . So if I am having doubts about something it goes to show that I will attract, through the Laws of Attraction, more doubt. Just as Michael Losier say in his book "The Law of Attraction”. So although the big things seem out of reach to me I know that if there is doubt they will remain that way. For I will be attracting more doubt!

I really don't think people like Donald Trump have much doubt when starting a project. If he did I don't think he would have the success he has.

So I am feeling that I have to jump. Just let go and trust the universal laws, governing this universe, trust in spirit that all that I desire I can attract into my life. Risk it all knowing, with out fear or doubt, that I can have and attract all I desire. Make my life an experiment in living the Law of Attraction. Attracting the abundance of money, love and health...the three big things. Living the essence of a creator, with power, having the essence of freedom and passion for this experience in the physical world.

You see in the book "Creating Money" they talk about feeling the essence of what you desire. Not really the physical thing or relationship but the essence of what this thing, person or circumstance will bring you. So who wants to feel the essence of doubt, No one. What about feeling the essence of freedom, love and power.

How does that feel....

Namaste'
Doug
Post a Comment Below

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As Wayne Dyer says, we need to banish the doubt. Sometimes hard to do, but when I remember to trust the process of life, it is much easier. Thanks for keeping us focused on the Law of Attraction!

December 12, 2006 7:24 AM  
Blogger Douglas Paul Alp said...

Thanks for the comment Kirsten. You know we all go through the same challenges, at different levels and with differnet stories, so it's good to share our experiences so we know we are not alone on our journey and we can learn and get strength from others.
Trust and faith are the keys

Blessings
Doug

December 12, 2006 7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home